Solutions for Business
- Credit will not be given until the product in question has been received back by BMP.
- Shipping charges will only be credited for BMP errors. All returns must be sent back pre-paid.
- All product returns must have a valid return authorization (RA) to receive credit. Call for your RA code.
- Defective products may be returned for exchange, refund, or credit within 90 days of purchase with your original receipt, packing list, or email confirmation.
- All non-defective items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. A 25% restocking fee will apply. Non-defective returns must be in resalable condition to receive credit and must be in original box with original packaging and documentation. Note: Original box with writing and labels on them are considered not saleable.
- Special order items that we normally do not stock or are special-ordered from our distributors, sale items, and discontinued items may not be returned for any reason.
- New office equipment (printers, fax, and maps) may not be returned. New office equipment may only be returned to the manufacturer.
- Product returns for items damaged in transit must be signed for as damaged, and the damage must be reported to BMP within 3 days of receipt of product. The product must be returned in its original exterior carton.
Document ManagementGain a competitive advantage with a central document pool and electronic workflows
Products & EquipmentBMP will recommend the best printers and copiers for cost savings and optimal output.