All organizations are looking for ways to reduce their operating costs. Business equipment and supplies are one area that can provide significant savings. BMP Print Solutions (BMP) works with government organizations to implement programs for cost savings and optimal usage.
As a general guide, the following apply to our programs:
- Candidates for Managed Print Services typically have 50+ devices (printers, copiers, MFPs, and faxes) on-site.
- Candidates for the Inventory Management program typically have 10+ devices (printers, copiers, MFPs, and faxes) on-site.
- Candidates for the Order EASE program typically re-order products multiple times throughout the year on an invoiced basis.
- Candidates for the Document Management program typically have 50+ devices (printers, copiers, MFPs, and faxes) in one or more locations.
BMP provides a FREE analysis for each potential client. This initial discussion allows us to understand the needs and goals of each organization. We take inventory of all printers/copiers/multifunction printers (MFPs) and record of pages printed. This allows us to show savings through Managed Print Services, which moves machines to optimal locations, replaces inefficient machines, automatically ships supplies, and provides regular service.
Many governmental organizations benefit from our Inventory Management program. This program provides an easy and affordable way to stock the required supplies for their varied printers, copiers, and multifunction printers (MFPs). This program includes the followings services for governmental organizations:
- Initial inventory of all machines on location.
- Stock all toner ink and ribbon cartridges for all printers, multifunction printers, copiers, and fax machines on a monthly or bi-monthly basis.
- Supply OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or BMP's remanufactured cartridges, which can save your company up to 40%.
- Guarantees on all remanufactured cartridges.
- Guaranteed returns on obsolete inventory. (If you remove a machine from service, BMP will guarantee the return of your supply items for 30 days after that machine becomes inactive.)
- Semi-annual inspection of all your printers. Twice a year, your dedicated service technician will provide a free on-site evaluation of all your printers for problems or replacement parts.
- 20% discounts on parts and labor for any repairs made to the machines.
- Free delivery and collection of used cartridges for recycling.
BMP will analyze your printer fleet and document workflow to identify ways to control costs while improving usage. Call (866) 321-9267 for your FREE solutions analysis.